Are you looking for a way to enhance your job skills? Are you interested in a career in the food and hospitality industry?
The food service industry is a great way to generate income, develop skills, and make connections. Within 12 weeks you will have an understanding of how a restaurant operates, the needed certificates to apply for a job and many transferable experiences. Root will give you the edge needed so that you stand out from the competition. The program consists of:
- A 12 week restaurant and hospitality training program
- Important certifications: ServSafe Allergy Awareness and ServSafe Food Handler
- Onsite experience at local restaurants
- Practical job skills: resume writing, Interview practice, public speaking, conflict mediation
- $500 stipend for successful completion of on-the-job externships
- Make face-to-face connections with prospective employers
- Letters of recommendation from industry professionals
- Employment opportunities within Root
Please fill out the following information in order to start the application process.